Onwards and upwards


So.... What is new with you? Well let me go first, I have moved on to a new airline, let that be no reflection of Flybe because I had a fantastic time flying for them. It was a particularly heavy heart that I left. I recommend to any pilot that Flybe are a great airline to fly for. Particular highlights for me where becoming London City trained and constant flying schedules in many different types of weather, my flying skills (as you would hope) are greatly improved after a year on the Dash 8 which is one hell of a machine. Belfast is a great base and I have made many friends there, I totally fell in love with Northern Ireland and was very fortune to be apart of the set up. However, a small window opened for a fantastic opportunity, flying for a great and prestigious airline.... and I was very lucky to get it after a 4 stage selection process. So I am now a SFO at Monarch Airlines flying the A320/A321 and in a few years 737 MAX.




To be flying (hopefully after a successful type rating) an Airbus to holiday destinations has always been a dream of mine and with Monarch I can achieve this, Monarch has such heritage and good brand image (even with every Tom dick and... um Barry jumping on a twitter band-wagon). I am looking forward to the challenges and hard work which lies ahead. So I am very chuffed to be here and my base will be Manchester

I started on Monday. Here are some pictures from today, fire training and being dropped in the 'north Atlantic'..(not to be confused with Lutons local swimming pool where they film 'Splash' with Tom Daley).
Own Ipad on joining

Me

Putting up the 'roof'

New intake of pilots





So I will be reporting back once I am further on with my type rating.



Thanks for staying with me... Hope your well.

Comments

  1. I have a Virtual Pilot game.
    Over 200+ different aircraft to play.
    It has a nice scenery and multiplayer mode.
    Feel the Boeing 747, Cessna and Helicopter.
    The manouver is so realistic.

    You can check it here : https://goo.gl/CHbM9d

    ReplyDelete

  2. It’s really great information for becoming a better Blogger. Keep sharing, Thanks. For more details to visit cabin crew certificate course in Nagpur

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment